- Flood alleviation works including walls, gates, embankments and demountable defences
- River Navigation works including New Locks, fixed and floating, moorings, landing stages, Marinas and River training works
- Quays, Docks and Harbours
- Weirs and flow control devices
- Waterway improvements and embankment stabilisation
- Bridges and Culverts
- Habitat creation/enhancement
- Water Storage and Flood Attenuation Reservoirs
- Hides & Lookouts
- Pumping & Abstraction Works
- Dredging and Hydrology improvements
- Tidal & Coastal Works
- Scour & Erosion Protection
Inspections and Assessments:
- Structural Condition Surveys
- Analysis and Assessments
- Lock Inspections
- River Wall Inspections and Investigations
Surveys and Reports:
- Environmental Surveys
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Condition Surveys
- Flood Risk Assessments
Licensing & Permits
- Flood Defence Consent
- Marine Management Organisation Licenses
- Environmental Permits & Exemptions
- Abstraction/Discharge Consents
For further information please contact Andrew Dugmore at our Peterborough Office.
Very happy with the contract creation and management services provided by Stirling Maynard. In addition the design and supervision work was also very well done with no serious issues encountered. Working with Jim and Andrew has always been productive and they have always provided the correct level of support when required. I would be more than happy to use the services provided by Stirling Maynard in the future.
Stirling Maynard provided an excellent service to investigate and advise on the restoration of heritage ponds and drainage network in our grade 2* listed park for a Heritage Lottery Project “Gunnersbury Park HLF ‘Parks for People’ Project”. Works included feasibility study, site surveys, option appraisal and designs for restored and existing ponds, water course and drainage network up to RIBA stage D (masterplan) including options. The firm’s communication was particularly good and we found them very approachable and helpful.
London Borough of Ealing
I have been very impressed with Stirling Maynard, they have worked to the specs provided and come back with some innovative design solutions that have led to an overall cost saving in the project. I would use their services again and have already requested a tender for another similar project.
Impressed with the attention to detail and quality of service provided.