- Household Waste Recycling Facilities
- Waste Transfer Stations
- Material Recycling Facilities
- Bulking Stations
- Landfill Site Development
- In Vessel Composting
- Bio Mass and Composting Facilities
- Depots and Maintenance Areas
- Anaerobic Digestion & Biogas Facilities
- Landfill Gas Ventilation
- Roads and Access to Public Highways
- Specialist Foundations for Landfill Environments
- Demolition Advisory Services
Surveys and Remediation:
- Traffic Surveys
- Condition Surveys
- Topographical Surveys
- Ground/Geotechnical/ Contamination Investigation
- Remediation of Contaminated Ground
Stirling Maynard have always provided a very professional and responsive service. We have worked with them for many years and would not have any reservation in recommending them to other organisations.
TMA Bark Supplies
Stirling Maynard provide the design for the below ground drainage. The design was well thought through and clearly presented. The scheme was delivered on time and within the budget.
Stirling Maynard, and in particular David Arthur, did an excellent job for us on the Anglesey Toilets project and I would not hesitate to recommend them and would be very pleased to work with them again.
Stirling Maynard worked hard to make the project a success and were able to help out with many applications and processes, eg re-use of silt. It was a pleasure to work with the team and we will look to work with them again in the future if opportunities arise.
Land Use Consultants