- Factory Facilities
- Effluent Treatment Plants
- Waste Management Facilities
Building Refurbishment & Modification
- Assessment of Existing Structures
- Strengthening and Partial Replacement
- Alteration of Structural Form
- Plant Support Structure
- Innovative Solutions to Minimize Disruption
Silo, Tank & Specialist Equipment Foundations
- Assessment of Ground Conditions
- Control of Differential Movements
- Design and Foundation Bases
- Provision of Cost Effective Solutions
- Specialists in Difficult Sites
- Solutions to Planning Problems
- Road and Drainage Design
- Development on Land Fill Sites
For information please contact Derek Shea at our Peterborough office.
In all of our dealings with Stirling Maynard they have always acted with the highest levels of professionalism. They are a trusted business partner that provides us with expert advice on a range of construction issues. Working alongside British Sugar they ensure projects are completed on time, on budget and no safety issues. I have worked with Stirling Maynard on a number of projects and I am always impressed with the way they quickly understand what has to be achieved and provide innovative solutions which add real value to the process.
From the outset Stirling Maynard offered and delivered a very professional and effective solution to our building cladding problem. It was a pleasure to work with them and Peter Beveridge is a credit to their company. Thank you for such a professional service.
Works completed on time and to the exacting standard we have consistently received.
H H Adkins
The project encountered some major challenges, requiring significant design change. Stirling Maynard reacted promptly, communicated clearly and had a good understanding of what was needed. As a result, programme impact and associated cost was minimised.